Learn about Cork Unitarian Church‘s Bereavement Services:
Watch our What to expect videos to learn about Cork Unitarian Church’s approach to Bereavement Services:
- Video Introduction by Rev. Mike O’Sullivan, Cork Unitarian Church Minister
- Video Introduction by Neal Dunnigan, board certified Healthcare Chaplain
Read through our online brochure…
Our funeral services can be arranged at our church, located in Cork City Center, or we can provide a Unitarian Celebrant to go to your venue of choice. Our funeral services can be arranged by your funeral home director.
Cork Unitarian Church‘s bereavement services comply with the following leading practices and ethical standards which govern our bereavement program and bereavement celebrants.
- Irish Association of Funeral DIrectors (IAFD) Code of Practice (self-applied until membership approved)
- Non-Subscribing Presbyterian Church (NSPCI) of Ireland Policies
- Chaplaincy Accreditation Board (CAB) Code of Conduct for Healthcare Chaplains
- Irish Childhood Bereavement Network (ICBN) Standards for Supporting Bereaved Children & Young People
- Irish Hospice Foundation Adult Bereavement Care Framework
- Spiritual Care Association (SCA) Code of Ethics
- Association of Professional Chaplains (APC) Professional Ethics